The vision of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Study Program (GGE) is to be a leader, excellent and dignified higher education and development centre for science and technology in surveying and mapping as well as geographical information science in the perspective of unique human activity and environmental change characteristics of Indonesia, with the mission to execute an innovative and excellent higher education in surveying, mapping and geographical information sciences based on researches and oriented to the environmental changes and its relationship to human activities to support national development of Indonesia.
In specific, Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering program objectives is to produce graduates that:
- acquire integrated knowledge in the field of geodesy and geomatics engineering as it is demanded by industry, the professions, and the public services
- possess skills in utilizing the knowledge in solving relevant problems in industry, the professions, and the public services
- are able to handle open and complex problems, especially by considering engineering solutions, comprising of technical, design, socio-economics, cultural, environmental, and business aspects
- indicate abilities to adapt, to adjust, and to grow independently as well as to compete globally
- demonstrate compliance to ethical and professional standards